AR can cause daytime sleepiness, reduced work productivity, impaired sleep, and reduced quality of life. What if there was a way to not only find relief, but to get rid of the symptoms entirely?
This can be done in 3 simple steps:
1) Book an appointment at Bayview Chiropractic Health Centre
2) Have a Skin Prick Allergy Test performed by Dr. Liz Mingay, Naturopathic Doctor
3) Take 2-3 drops (Sublingual Immunotherapy - SLIT) compounded specifically for your sensitivities under your tongue for ~2 years
Two years may sound like a long time, but the relief substantially outweighs the unwanted allergies. SLIT is based on a similar theory to that of allergy shots, however it saves you the scheduled appointments and the discomfort of the injection.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding Skin Prick Allergy Testing and/or SLIT or to book your appointment today.
1. Mitsch A, Drachenberg KJ. Positive results in a primary multicentric study, specific immunotherapy administered sublingually. TW Padiatrie 1996; 9: 628-631
2. Rolinck- Werninghaus C, Wolf H, Liebke C, et al. A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicentre study on the efficacy and safety of sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) in children with seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis to grass pollen. Allergy 2004; 59: 1285-1294
3. Lima M, Wilson D, Pitkin L, et al. Grass pollen sublingual immunotherapy for seasonal rhinoconjunctivitis: a randomized controlled trial. CLIN Exp Allergy 2002; 32: 507- 514